Location: Las Vegas, NV
We’re looking for someone able to work with and sell high-quality jewelry, follow up with clients, and solve problems as they arise.
The Sales Associate is responsible for promoting the company’s products and services through providing excellent customer service.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Greet and engage with customers to understand their jewelry needs.
• Presents merchandise and answer questions.
• Team up with co-workers to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by providing excellent sales service.
• Remain knowledgeable on products and services offered.
• Accurately takes and tracks customer orders to ensure timely delivery and completion.
• Assist in custom design process.
• Put jewelry in cases and take it out daily following Company policies.
• Take in jewelry, checks the condition of pieces, recommends cleaning, polishing, or repair when needed.
• Accurately rings up sales and handle returns.
• Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
• Clean the store and keep work area clean.
• Follows all security procedures to ensure merchandise is kept secure according to Company policies.
• Build productive and trusting relationships with customers.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
• Teamwork – Effectively collaborate with coworkers in a team-oriented environment.
• Interpersonal Relationships – Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Persuasion – Persuading others to change their minds.
• Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range.
• Oral & Written Comprehension, Expression & Clarity – The ability to listen, read, write, understand and communicate information and ideas audibly and in writing so others will understand.
• Attention to Detail – Thorough and accurate when performing tasks, following Company processes and procedures.
• Integrity – Being honest and ethical.
• Professionalism – Adherence to courtesy, consideration, honesty, and responsibility when dealing with coworkers and Customers.
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
• Proven work experience as a sales associate or similar role preferred.
• Willing to work as a team.
• GIA certification preferred.
• Basic Math skills.
• Proficiency in English.
• Availability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner.
• Ability to work some weekends and flexible shifts.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with Company policy.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone and in person.
For more information about above position, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.